Tuesday 6 October 2009

This Sunday's going to be a corker

I have to be honest: one of the reasons I'm particularly looking forward to this Sunday's Hangover Lounge is because it's doubling as my birthday celebration. And I'm celebrating a Big Birthday, one with a zero. I know it's hard to believe I'm 20 already, but there you are.

That's not all though. We are looking forward to hearing free acoustical sets from Amor de Dias (you know full well it's Lupe from Pipas and Al from the Clientele, two of my favourite groups of the last decade) and the Two Davids from The Claim, absolutely my favourite group of the decade before that. Here's the apropriately-named "Sunday": I love it.


You may have seen us advertise an appearance from Greg Webster, too - we're still hoping to see Greg play but (I have to be honest) we're not certain he is going to be able to make it. We'll see.

There is the vague possibility that I might have a drink or two, too. Purely medicinal, you understand. hair of the dog. That kind of thing. See you there, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment