Monday 14 January 2013

Withered Hand featuring Pam Berry

Our favourite singer-songwriter is joining our favourite singer at the Union Chapel on February 16. Their first practices went so well last week that they previewed their live spectacular at the Lexington.



Dan's back in London next week ahead of his DJ set at Scared To Dance for more practising. No melodica solos will be missed come the Union Chapel gig.

I filmed the first song. At least I thought I did, but it turns out I screwed up and only turned on the filming button when I put my phone back in my pocket. I had rather considerately pointed the camera at an angle that would have allowed you, dear readers, to hear the music over Dan's trousers.

Dan will be spinning the wheel of golfing slacks in his costume department next month. I only hope that last week wasn't a dress rehearsal. We don't know what to expect sartorially, but the gig is going to be even better than last week's quiet triumph.

2 comments:

  1. ben, I really must take issue with your sartorial wrongheadedness - love love love the plaid trousers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, you are not the first person to question my sartorial standards. I apologise to Dan and will leave off here to purchase myself a pair of similar slacks ("tribute trousers") to wear on Feb 16.

    ReplyDelete